Thursday 6 September 2007

Artwork

This is my first "proper" piece of comic art .This is the tiger out of Meltdown Man.One of my favourite 2000ad strips and my fave character from the strip so he was first choice.His head looks oversized but its not.Its the angle he was photographed from.Next up is Pole Axe [polar bear] then obviously i have to do a wolfman.After that a Dredd/Death scenario and the other dark judges , then a johnny Alpha.I havent shown this publicly before but he was drawn over 2 or 3 sessions over the last couple of days from a rough outline .Its not inked.Not yet anyway.Ignore the rubbish i have posted in competitions.This is the real thing.I said i could do better and i have.I cant attempt backgrounds yet although i have once and it was moderatly successful.I am just doing simple character studies for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment