Sunday 21 December 2008

Black dog :

I had a short dream this morning while sort of half awake of a phantom Black Dog.I was travelling in a car and the dog as it were appeared out of the bushes at the side/verge of the country lane .It was evening time.It was black and very wolf like with orange flaming eyes and quite large.I accelerated in the car to get away from it and it was able to keep up with the car and it ran along side and eventually it was right outside of the passenger side of the car and was looking in with its burning eyes.

I am going to attempt to draw the final scene that i just described because i have an image of it in my mind now.

It was quite different to the Black dog that i actually did see a few years ago as that was more like a Rottweiller but a lot bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment