Monday 19 January 2009

Comments moderated :

Do you get this ?

It means your comments will no longer appear onscreen EVER.

Game Over.

My rules here idiots.NOT yours.

I delete you because i am tired and bored with your shit that you pollute this place with .

Thats pissed you all off hasnt it ? Great so in the meantime Off You All Fuck.

LMMAO at the home PC internet jockeys who make idle cowardly threats !

Be seeing you soon ?

Stupid little Monkeys playing a stupid game of lets pretend.

You people these days just think that you can do what you like because no one has put you in your place.You all think its the wild west where there are no rules and no consequence for your actions but you all have a lot to learn and you will get hurt sooner or later.

Threats make me lose my patience and you wont like that as i can get a little overexcited when that happens.



Small fish get eaten by bigger fish.Its the circle of life.Know your place in it.

2 comments:

  1. *Small fish get eaten by bigger fish.Its the circle of life.Know your place in it. *

    I'm sure that will be the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope that the Fish isnt off the menu.

    ReplyDelete